Advocates for Business
We advocate on behalf of our members at the local, state and national levels. We do this through developing key relationships, grassroots activities, setting legislative priorities and tracking bills and regulations. We promote pro-business legislation and fight anti-business legislation with one goal in mind: improving the business climate North Tampa Bay.
Each year the Chamber sets a legislative agenda to identify areas of focus for the growth of our region.
Below are some useful links to our local government agencies and other business advocacy organizations.
GOVERNMENT AGENCY LINKS
- City of Tampa
- Tampa City Council
- Tampa Mayor's Office
- Hillsborough County
- Board of County Commissioners
- Hillsborough County School District
- Hillsborough Supervisor of Elections
- Hillsborough Legislative Delegation
- State of Florida
- Governor's Office
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida Senate
- Enterprise Florida
- Florida Economic Development Council