Are you someone that enjoys being a part of team but wants the opportunity to set your own schedule? Are you a problem solver who thrives on challenges? Do you relish the opportunity to build relationships and help others reach their goals?
We are a company that believes effort and attitude should be rewarded and that there is no ceiling on income potential. We offer exciting, rewarding, and rapid growth opportunities for people who wish to contribute to a leading high-performance organization.
True North,FL Inc is a trend-setting solutions firm who focuses on helping clients grow their business. We provide advertising, consulting and marcomm services across multiple media channels. We have expanded into the Tampa Bay region with the launch of our Guide to Greater Tampa Bay, a newcomer/relocation community resource guide that showcases the best of the region to current and future residents and businesses.
The successful Advertising Strategist will have excellent people and sales skills as they develop partnerships with local and regional businesses, be highly organized and motivated, be able to effectively communicate and understand print, digital and online mediums.
The successful candidates for this position will possess the following:
- Willingness to work hard and succeed
- Be competitive and energetic
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- History of building new client relationships
- Ability to identify, pursue and close new business and revenue streams
- Strong track record of retaining, managing and growing client relationships in the ever-changing marketplace
- Capability to articulate our present suite of products to business decision makers
- Conduct meetings face-to-face, by phone and by zoom
- Conduct client check-ins, upsell/cross-sell, provide exceptional service
- Utilize CRM tools effectively and efficiently
Visit our websites at https://truenorthflinc.com, https://guidetogreatergainesville.com, https://guidetogreatertampabay.com and https://directory.guidetogreatergainesville.com to learn more about who True North is and the products we produce.
Sales, 3 years (Advertising Sales Preferred)
applicants can send resume to Scott@TrueNorthFlInc.com.