ABOUT FRESH KITCHEN: Fresh Kitchen invites guests to build their own chef-inspired bowls as fast as they can point. Made from scratch and fresh-to-order, guests are presented with seasonal ingredients including fresh greens, quinoa, sweet potato noodles, perfectly seasoned rices, roasted veggies, hormone and antibiotic-free grilled meats, responsibly sourced seafood options, home-made sauces and flavorful add-ons. The entire menu is 100 percent gluten-free with options available to suite a variety of lifestyles (vegan, paleo, keto); and all food is prepared using 100% olive oil. Fresh Kitchen opened their first location to overwhelming success in Tampa, Florida’s SoHo district in 2014, and currently has 8 locations (and growing) throughout the state of Florida.
ABOUT THE JOB
Our LINE SERVERS are responsible for helping our guests build bowls, and offering a fun, fast, and friendly guest experience, in a way that’s consistent with our mission and values. If you are looking for a fun place to work and make money, a place to build relationships, and an opportunity to give back to the community... The FRESH FAM is for you!
- Must be an ambassador of our mission and core values
- Get to know our menu items from the inside out
- Connect with guests on the line and anticipate their needs
- Build bowls for guests accurately and with a sense of urgency
- Provide exceptional hospitality
- Comply with health and safety standards for food, cleanliness, and safety of the restaurant
- Perform additional opening/ closing/ mid shift responsibilities, as needed, to keep the restaurant stocked, clean, and looking FRESH.
FRESHER THAN YOUR AVERAGE JOB (a.k.a. Benefits)
- GROWTH | be a part of a growing brand with the ability to cross train and learn new skills
- FREE FOOD | when you work (and discounted meals on your day off)
- COOL SWAG | that you’ll even want to wear on your day off
- CULTURE | that’s fun and connected and gives back to the community
- FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS | referral program (get paid to work with friends)
- HOLLA-DAYS | Closed for most holidays, so you can enjoy time with family and friends
- BE YOURSELF | You are beautiful, and we celebrate your individuality
- 16 years of age or older
- Passion for food and people
- Awesome, Energetic Attitude and personality
- Be willing to take direction and work both independently and with a team
- Be able to lift at least 20 pounds regularly and reach, squat, and bend
- Able to work in a fast-paced setting for up to 6 hours daily, or as needed
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Reliable Transportation to and from work
- Able to tolerate potential food allergens
The Fresh Kitchen brand is part of Ciccio Restaurant Group. Ciccio Restaurant Group (CRG) was founded more than 25 years ago in New York City. The restaurant group was named after Lanza’s father (Frank Ciccio Lanza) who was a successful Fortune 100 CEO and founder of L3 Communications. The healthy mindset and beautiful weather drew the founders to the Florida coast in 1996. CRG currently owns and operates 19 different restaurants under the Better Byrd, Ciccio Water, Ciccio Cali, Daily Eats, Fresh Kitchen, Green Lemon, Taco Dirty, LUV Child and Sweet Soul brand names. Their portfolio of brands includes both full and quick service concepts. Also under their umbrella is the boutique fitness studio, CAMP, which offers circuit, cycle, and yoga.