Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Morton Plant North Bay Hospital is West Pasco County’s only not-for-profit community hospital. Since 1999, we have invested more than $100 million to expand and develop programs, services and technologies. Nationally recognized for health care excellence, we've achieved Primary Stroke Center re-certification by The Joint Commission, meaning our stroke care protocols meet the standards of the country's best programs.
Our commitment to improving the health of our community goes beyond the four walls of our new buildings; we have also expanded key services to provide the latest care for you and your family.
Our mission has always been to improve the health of all we serve through community-owned health care services that set the standard for high-quality, compassionate care. You can be assured that we stand behind this mission and can expect our commitment to improving the health of all of West Pasco for many more years to come.
Whom to Contact
- Beth BinkleyExecutive AssistantPhone: (727) 843-4509
- Megan DelmonteTraffic ManagerPhone: 727 791 1188 ext 34
- Jennifer KotwickiDirector of OperationsPhone: (727) 843-4646
- Brandon MayPresidentPhone: (727) 843-4509
- Amy TaylorAccount Manager/Physician Bus. Dev.Phone: (727) 514-6977