• Optic Marketing Group

  • Optic Marketing Group


    About Us

    We are a full-service marketing agency that believes ethical business is good business! No smoke and mirrors over here, Optic Marketing Group is different from other agencies... How? We listen to our client's goals and vision so that we tell their unique story in a way that truly engages their ideal customer.

    OMG helps to shape our client's visual identity by offering creative, targeted solutions that integrate web design and development, search engine optimization, pay-per-click, social media, reputation management, and mass media solutions. Our passion is creating campaigns that deliver results.

    We are hyper-focused on sustainable growth, for our clients and for our team. We foster a culture that encourages passion and provides continual support for those who wish to elevate to the next level. OMG leadership understands that the growth we see as an organization is a direct result of the success and hard work of our team and the clients that we support. If our team is thriving, so are our clients!

    All we ask is that you trust us 1%... we will earn the other 99%.

    Rep/Contact Info

    Card image cap
    Donna DeLosReyes Perez
    Accounting Administrator
    Card image cap
    Anthony James
    Card image cap
    Jennifer James
    Card image cap
    Jenni Watkins