Vistra is an integrated marketing communications and consulting agency providing public relations, marketing and strategic planning services to corporate, government and nonprofit clients.
Our culture is defined by professional integrity and strong work ethic, rooted in long-lasting relationships. Our core competencies include: Strategic Communication, Management Consulting, Creative and Strategic Planning, Integrated Marketing, Engineering Support Services, Public Affairs, Media Training, Administrative Services and Program Management.
What sets Vistra apart? Our culture. Our values. Our people. And that’s just the beginning. Vistra is an award-winning, integrated marketing communications and consulting agency serving clients across the United States and beyond. Vistra is SBA 8(a) Certified and a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). Team Vistra has the values, experience, talent, capabilities and DRIVE to help clients reach ambitious goals. It’s our mission – and the mission is complete only when our clients succeed.
Business knowledge & smart strategic thinking delivers innovative ideas, superior solutions ... and results.
Vistra understands the unique regulatory and operational environment of government agencies. We provide a broad range of solutions to multiple federal government departments and agencies as well a state and local governments. When you engage our services, know that your Vistra team strives to meet and surpass the unique needs of demanding government clients.
Whom to Contact
- Darren AlfonsoDirector of CommunicationsPhone: (813) 440-2861
- Brian ButlerPresident and CEOPhone: (813) 961-1077
- Chris ButlerDirector of Business Strategy and OperationsPhone: (813) 321-3316
- Maureen ButlerEVP Business StrategyPhone: (813) 321-3315
- Julie CapobiancoPhone: (813) 369-5187
- Zoe GustafsonCFOPhone: (813) 321-3311
- Angelique LenoxSenior Director, Business DevelopmentPhone: (813) 865-4800
- Pam MooneySr. Executive AdministratorPhone: (813) 217-5728
- Josh TalkingtonSVP Marketing and CommunicationsPhone: (813) 252-0575